- Hammered Dulcimer Stands
- Extra Tall Model
- The Only Stand Hammered Dulcimer Stand - Extra Tall Model
The Only Stand Hammered Dulcimer Stand - Extra Tall Model
We have had several requests for extra tall stands for people over six feet.
Please contact us at email@example.com or use the form on our Contact Us page with questions and requests before placing an order.
To make a properly balanced stand that is the right height for you, we will need to know the model or and/or the dimensions of your dulcimer and using your current stand, the following measurements:
- the distance from the floor to the bottom of the front rail of your dulcimer
- the distance from the floor to the bottom of the back rail of your dulcimer
If your current stand is too short for you, give us the measurements above and estimate how much higher it would need to be for your best comfort.
All stands are finished with several coats of clear, durable polyurethane. Mahogany stands are stained prior to finishing to provide a more uniform color.
All stands are available in the variety of webbing colors shown below and are made to order.
Orders will be fulfilled as quickly as possible - from 2 business days to 2 weeks depending upon order volume at that particular time. We will email you when we receive your order and give you a time estimate if completion is expected to take more than a few days.
If you would like a time estimate before ordering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on our Contact Us page.
Comes with printed instruction sheet. Videos and instruction sheet can also be found at the bottom of our Media page.
Any wood with solid color webbing - $200 plus shipping + $20 standard shipping
Any wood with patterned webbing - $215 plus shipping + $20 standard shipping
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com
If you are having this trouble, please try using another device or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Only Stand is a truly unique take on the traditional one-height, one-angle scissor stand. You can even adjust it for uneven footing when playing outside.
The secret is all in the straps:
- Straps at the top of the stand allow adjustment for sitting or standing height
- Straps instead of metal hinges, which eventually pull loose or break
- Two wrapping straps securely hold the legs together for carrying
- Center handle and shoulder strap make carrying a breeze
- Large, easy-turn knobs
- Multiple holes on each leg allow adjustment for multiple playing angles
- Non-marking rubber cushions are safe for your dulcimer
Both Standard and Compact models in Maple or Cherry are very sturdy – they easily hold my David Lindsey Grand, which weighs over 50 lbs, steady as a rock.
Videos showing how adjust and use The Only Stand (and how NOT to use The Only Stand!) can be found on our Media page. Contact Us if you have any questions or would like advice about which model would be best for your needs.